Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stand Still

"Live in the moment", my mother always says when stress begins seeping out of my pores and into her serenity bubble. I can hear her voice every time my head starts to spin. The kind of spinning that your head feels after a fast ride on the park's manual merry go round. The fruits of adulthood came fast and learning how to cope was like biting into a mango seed. Standing still in moments of chaos is the key to becoming successful in whatever the heart desires. 
My mother always kept college in our minds growing up; she also made our dreams feel reachable. The pandemonium that comes when planning life is inevitable but living in the moment will ultimately bring peace to your soul. Planning the path I foresaw for myself in the beginning took many corrections. Gaining indecency, having kids, and planning my college future was a lot to take on. Half the time I feel like a circus act trying to juggle every aspect. Planning will never be precise while on baby time so I have learned how to be flexible but... this juggling thing takes talent. I live in the moment, therefore I am going to try my best.
Now, unless I find passions beyond my current path, then I would have to take a path less traveled. This would mean starting over. This being said, the more living done now, then the more you will able to laugh at in the future. It will all be funnier in a few years. 
This type of planning can be done with almost any upcoming event you need help breathing through. This means with anxiety during tests, making those important appointments, and even for scheduled study time. Notice the moments of peace between storms. This way of thinking will help your body stay calm while taking on those intense college courses. Learning is done best with confidence. Confidence is gained through the silent moments of self-discovery. The introduction to new classes helps the mind think differently. These new connections in the brain not only bring new insight to business life but also gives a clearer connection to personal living. Learning through books or learning through experience are both perfect ways to grow on the inside. Feeding the soul is necessary throughout each semester of learning. Forgetting to care for your soul will drop support of the mind, body, and ultimately that GPA. Try YOUR best and you will flourish with everything you encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment